top of page

Non GB Licence

A question we often get asked is regarding driving in the UK  as a resident with a non-UK licence.

Hopefully this will answer that question:

If your licence was issued by an EU country then you can drive in the UK untill your 70th birthday when you must apply for a new licence. 

However, if your EU licence was only exchanged for a licence issued from a non-EU country then you must pass a test within 12 months of coming to the UK if you wish to continue driving.

For more information please visit:

bottom of page